HOW WE CAN HELP OUR CLIENTS:
- Business Interruption Claims Analyses
- Identify relevant market or industry dynamics
- Identify the period for damages
- Define Markets
- Calculate Lost Profits
- Calculate Damage to Business Property
- Calculate Damages to Real Property
- Determine the Value of tangible and intangible assets
- Opine on outcomes related to business strategy
- Provide a report to validate the claim
- Act as an expert witness for trial
Measuring damages in commercial litigation and helping with finding what is the present value of lost opportunities. We can assist with Fairness Opinions and Commercial Valuations, PE Portfolio Valuations, Complex Financial Instruments, Intellectual Property Valuations, and Tax Valuations for Disputes & Litigation.
Commercial disputes can go beyond borders, we understand international arbitration.
Economic damages are often a key component of commercial litigation.
FORENSIC ECONOMIC SERVICES
Forensic Economic Services is an economic consulting firm in Downtown Los Angeles with the experience and professionalism to give you confidence in any setting. Our team has been trusted again and again to provide economic analysis, litigation support, and expert opinion. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your business, organization, or litigation.
555 W 5TH ST,
LOS ANGELES CA 90013
TRANSFORMING DATA INTO INSIGHT
Our Economists can assist you in various areas, including but not limited to business, intellectual property, personal injury, employment, and competition matters. They are experienced in applying economic theory, complex data, and quantitative methods to questions related to litigation. Our Economists are members of the National Association of Forensic Economics and the American Economic Association.