Forensic Accounting by a CPA
- Investigate incidents of suspected fraudulent or unethical acts
- Improve internal control procedures
- Reduce risk
- Improve the reliability of financial and non-financial data
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations
- Lost profits calculations
- Analysis and opinions on business valuations
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigation
- Billing and contract dispute resolution
- Contract and agreement interpretations
- Expert witness testimony
- Opposing expert opinion analysis
- Settlement strategies
FORENSIC ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Our forensic accountants can perform examination, review, and auditing techniques to identify and quantify fraudulent damages. Our team can also add value to management by improving control procedures to make for a more effective and efficient organization.
In cases of suspected fraud, our team’s CPA can perform an analysis and review procedures to detect and prevent potential fraudulent threats. We will support you and your attorneys with a detailed report of our findings and quantify damages if applicable.
In a time when fraud is most prevalent, we can offer support to management by offering a comprehensive review and report of internal control procedures and how they are implemented.
FORENSIC ECONOMIC SERVICES
Forensic Economic Services is an economic consulting firm in Downtown Los Angeles with the experience and professionalism to give you confidence in any setting. Our team has been trusted again and again to provide economic analysis, litigation support, and expert opinion. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your business, organization, or litigation.
555 W 5TH ST,
LOS ANGELES CA 90013
TRANSFORMING DATA INTO INSIGHT
Our Economists can assist you in various areas, including but not limited to business, intellectual property, personal injury, employment, and competition matters. They are experienced in applying economic theory, complex data, and quantitative methods to questions related to litigation. Our Economists are members of the National Association of Forensic Economics and the American Economic Association.