Laura Adams is a forensic economist with a background in economics. As a double major in Economics and Energy from Syracuse University, she brings a unique perspective to the field. Alongside her academic pursuits, Laura was a student athlete, honing valuable leadership skills that translate into her professional endeavors.
Ms. Adams possesses a deep understanding of economic principles and their application to legal matters and excels in the following areas:
- Employment Disputes: She has a track record of analyzing economic damages arising from wrongful termination, discrimination, and wage and hour disputes.
- Medical Malpractice: Laura is well-versed in evaluating the economic damages resulting from medical negligence.
- Wrongful Death: Laura specializes in assessing the economic impact of wrongful death cases.
- Fire Losses: Laura has extensive experience in analyzing economic damages resulting from fire incidents. She evaluates the financial impact on businesses, considering factors such as property damage, business interruption, and lost profits.
- Life Care Plans: She is skilled in developing comprehensive life care plans that outline the future costs associated with long-term medical care and rehabilitation for injured individuals.
- Business Income Losses: Laura provides expert analysis to evaluate the economic damages.